Your bid may have been overridden due to oversight of a floor bid. This means that the clerk may been delayed in entering a floor bid, and was prompted by the auctioneer to make the correction. As a good practice, keep your eye on the bid activity section so you can quickly enter another bid if this happens. This is common practice for online bidding as online bidders have the advantage of entering their own bids while floor bidders rely on the clerk.
Articles in this section
- How can I manage my purchases?
- How do I set up an alert to know when my vehicle is running?
- How do I bid?
- Where can I see my purchases?
- How do I turn the sound on/off?
- What time does the lane start?
- Why didn’t I get the vehicle when I was high bidder?
- Can I increase my credit limit?
- Why does there seem to be a delay?